Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The First Post

I wonder how many new blogs get started every day. I write every day, so I figured I may as well start writing a blog too. This blog is going to be about random topics and trains of thought, weird things I see and yes, the occasional rant.

A little about me; I am an accountant but that wasn't always the case. I was a history major at UC Santa Cruz (go Slugs!), I had a couple of random community organizer jobs after graduation, and went on to become a librarian. I loved that job; I was the proverbial kid in a candy store. Then I got married, moved across the state to move in with my new husband, temped around for a while, and ended up as an accountant.

I have been married five years as of October 2 to my Bubb. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. Then again I can't believe I nearly always forget my anniversary, either. And mind you, I'm the wife in this situation. Oh well.

I also always forget to turn off the oven. This worries Bubb.

Okay, my husband's name isn't actually Bubb or Bubba. I just call him that. One day I'll tell you why.

And on that note, this accountant is signing off. It's getting late, and I have to go in early tomorrow. Month end approaches!

No comments:

Post a Comment